Join Museum Staff as we tackle everything from raking to painting to exhibit set-up and much more. We are pleased to offer a complimentary pass for a future Museum visit as our thanks for your hard work. Bring a friend or the whole family to this popular Plimoth Patuxet tradition!
You can choose to register as a Valuable Volunteer (half-day volunteer; from 9am-12pm) or an Intrepid Exhibit Assistant (full-day volunteer; 9am-3pm with lunch provided). We have several mission-critical maintenance projects that will take longer to complete, so full-day volunteers may be assigned to larger projects such as fence building and other large-scale exhibit maintenance projects. Please indicate your choice on your registration.
Space is limited. Please register as soon as possible!
Important Information for Event Registrants:
- Volunteer check-in will begin at 8:30 a.m. outside the Accomack Building at the Museums' Main Campus at 137 Warren Ave. Plymouth MA 02360. Please visit the check-in table to receive your name tags and project assignments.
- Coffee and light snacks will be available for all participants. Lunch will be provided for pre-registered full-day volunteers.
- You are invited to bring your own water bottle to keep hydrated during the day.
- It is recommended that you dress in layers and in clothing suitable for outdoor projects. Many volunteers choose to bring work gloves. It is early spring, so please come prepared for mud and possible snow cover.
- The event may be rescheduled if significant precipitation is predicted for the day.
- Masks are not required, although you may wear them if you choose. In the event of any changes, participants will be notified via email.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508) 746-1622 ext. 8287 with any questions.