In order to ensure the safety of staff and guests, we've made modifications to our Museum experience in accordance with public guidance and health recommendations. Please be sure to review these protocols to prepare for your visit!
Theater 1- Ruby Winslow Linn Theater
Sept 18 - Sep 24
At 4:30 and 7 PM
Rory (Jude Law), an ambitious entrepreneur and former commodities broker, persuades his American wife, Allison (Carrie Coon), and their children to leave the comforts of suburban America and return to his native England during the 1980s. Sensing opportunity, Rory rejoins his former firm and leases a centuries-old country manor, with grounds for Allison's horses and plans to build a stable. Soon the promise of a lucrative new beginning starts to unravel, the couple have to face the unwelcome truths lying beneath the surface of their marriage.
Length: 1 Hr 47 Min
The Way I See It
Sept 18 - Sept 24
At 4:30 and 7 PM
Based on the New York Times #1 bestseller comes The Way I See It, an unprecedented look behind the scenes of two of the most iconic Presidents in American History, Barack Obama and Ronald Reagan, as seen through the eyes of renowned photographer Pete Souza. As the Official White House Photographer, Souza was an eyewitness to the unique and tremendous responsibilities of being the most powerful person on Earth. The movie reveals how Souza transforms from a respected photojournalist to a searing commentator on the issues we face as a country and a people.
Length: 1 Hr 40 Min
The Plimoth Cinema Experience
Plimoth Visitor Center
137 Warren Ave.
4:30 & 7:00 p.m. showings
Freshly popped popcorn available for purchase daily
Beer & wine available for purchase Friday & Saturday (currently unavailable)
Plimoth has been hard at work to provide as safe an environment as possible for both staff and guests. You can rest assured that our COVID-19 Safety Plan follows the requirements provided by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ Mandatory Workplace Safety Standards for Physical Distancing; Hygiene Protocols; Staffing and Operations; and Cleaning and Disinfecting.
- Indoors and outdoors, we’re requiring employees and all visitors to maintain, as often as possible, a distance of six (6) feet between themselves and others. Signage throughout the Museum and in the Cinema will let you know about safe physical distancing.
- We’re requiring cloth face coverings or masks for all employees and guests, including throughout the film.
- Handwashing and sanitizing capabilities can be found throughout the Museum’s VisitorCenter.
- Our facilities and maintenance team is regularly sanitizing high touch areas and has amplified already strong cleaning protocols, including overnight disinfectant fogging treatment of both theaters and cleaning between seatings.
- Seating is spaced appropriately throughout the theater.
- Theater chairs are covered in disposable plastic sleeves to ensure your safety. These will be changed between seatings.
- Our staff have received training on physical distancing and hygiene protocols, and employees who are displaying any COVID-19-like symptoms will not report to work.
Thank you! We are grateful for your support of Plimoth Cinema’s mission, especially during these challenging times. We are honored to be able to bring you a change of perspective, a respite from the daily news, and some excellent films.